Automation for mobile machines
MobileTronics offers complete project support for highlevel automation in mobile machines. Our reliable and approved solutions are implemented and custom-tailored by our experienced automation-teams – quick and cost-efficient. Our solutions are used in mining, tunneling, construction- and agricultural machinery, rail-technologies, heavy haulage and other special-purpose machines.
• Sensors and Sensor fusion of complex sensors as Laserscanner („LIDAR“), Radar, Inertial Sensors („Gyroscope“),GPS, picture processing, Accelerometers etc.
• Mathematically demanding algorithms for traction and steering, also on crawler systems
• Navigation and Positioning of mobile machines, especially in rough environments
• Experience with mechanically connected, individually powered / steered multi combination vehicles
• Remote Control and autonomous operation of mobile machines
• Secure machine communication and Machine to Machine (M2M) Communication
• Experience in functional safety (EN13849) and EC Machine Directive
• Design of complex user interfaces, also together with aviation specialists
• Creation of Pre-Studies, Analyses, specifications and function descriptions
• Design of circuit and wiring diagrams
• Kinematic / numeric simulation
• Programming of mobile controllers in C / C++ or IEC61131, e.g. using CODESYS
• Safety programming of certified safety controllers for mobile machines
• Script controlled, automatic verification of function blocks and programs in CODESYS
• User interfaces in CODESYS, Qt a.o.
• Individual graphic user interface using LINUX with reliable graphic technologies e.g. for navigation, map display etc. Also integrating video.
• Individual software for high level machine computers (preferably C/C++ using Linux)
• Machine communications and machine interfaces
• Structured verification and validation acc. to the V-Modell
• Automated verification (Unit-Tests) of Codesys- Function blocks and programs. Especially important in safety applications and under later program changes.
• Setup of test plans and -protocols
• Verification using software- and simulation systems prior to installation and start up
• Validation during assembly and in the field
• Complete support of production and start-up
• On-site service and 24h Hotline – especially after project closure
• longterm service-contracts